Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Currently Loving

Happy Tuesday ya'll! I've been working on a number of projects around the house so I'll be sharing those with you soon, I promise. I start my new job this week (super pumped about that) but that means I have been spending the majority of my time trying to get our new place organized. Once I start work I'd prefer our home to be simplified, organized and all together less hectic. So I have a lot going on around here. Photos and posts to come soon!

In the meantime I thought would share a few things I've really been loving lately.



Since moving to Houston we've been focusing on strength training and have only been going to our little gym here at our new place. It isn't much but has basic dumb bells and machines. Needless to say, I was pretty excited when we got to go check out gyms last night and ended up finding the perfect one! It is called Studio Fitness and it is pretty ah-mazing! 

It has a little bit of everything, basic equipment, classes, but it also has a section of the best strength equipment and even has a designated Crossfit area where we are still able to work on our olympic lifting, run sprints, rope climb, do pull ups, ring dips, wall balls, etc. I couldn't be more excited to be back in the gym! After two and half months off of Oly due to a sprained wrist I was so excited to get back in to some real lifting today!

The rest of the things I've listed are pretty random, but things I love nonetheless. And let's be serious what is a girl to do without her Starbucks? Okay, I've been getting better, I haven't been going everyday, but I do love it. :)

Image Sources: Image found on pinterest, by Dan Reshef (please let me know if you know the original source) / Starbucks / Dave Ramsey's EntreLeadership / Kendra Scott Elle Earrings / Pottery Barn Mason Jar Mug Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...