Thursday, March 27, 2014

Another Healthy Snack Alternative



Hey there, hope everyone is having a great week. It's been another busy one for me, I'm finally getting a bit more settled in to my new schedule and I'm still finding some time to take care of my little family, get some chores done, as well as work on some projects around our new place. More updates on all those exciting things coming soon!

Today, I thought I would share yet another somewhat healthy snack option for those moments in between meals when hunger strikes (it happens to me more often than not). I like this snack because it combines a bit of crunch, sweet and a tad salty. While the rice cake isn't super healthy, the almond butter adds a bit of protein and a healthy fat and the apples give a crisp sweetness.

To make it all you have to do is take a cinnamon apple rice cake, spread almond butter across it and top it with some sliced apples. For a finishing touch I like to sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top. And there you have it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...