Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Goals



Can you believe it is November already?! The holidays are knocking at my door. We have had a pretty busy fall again this year, but as always I'm excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas. In fact, I'm hoping that my goals will help keep me on track so I can not only begin implementing new routines but ultimately so that I can enjoy what matters most during the holidays; family and relationship with others.

I'm sharing my goals with everyone as way to keep myself accountable. I have a lot of big, scary, and crazy exciting things in the works and while I often feel silly sharing them here on my little blog, doubting myself, my creativity and my ability, but I'm learning to be bold again by simply being vulnerable.

Here are my goals for November:

- Revisit my guest room/office decor (I've been saying this for months and finally feel like I've got a more solid direction about where I should go with it as far as organization and decor)
- blog at least 3 times per week (if I'm being totally transparent, I'm obviously not doing well here, but giving myself grace and room to grow)
- organize linen closet
- take family photos for holiday cards
- purchase holiday cards
- create 2 more products for my etsy shop (yup, you ready that right! eeeeekkk! So excited to share more as this evolves!)
- sip on a pumpkin spice latte with my love


What are some of your goals this month?

Photo courtesy of the crazy talented Shay Cochrane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...