Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Goals



As I mentioned in this post a few weeks ago I am trying to be more intentional with my time. I want to live with more joy and more purpose. In order to do so I am going to write out and share my monthly goals here on the blog.

My goals may seem a little strange or scattered to you but each of them reflect things that are important to me. I want to live a fulfilling healthy life, one of simplicity, order, and beauty and most importantly one that glorifies the Lord. By writing my goals out monthly I hope to find myself working towards them more often working less out of habit and more from intention.

August Goals:

- finish reading "Wheat Belly" by
-pantry overhaul and reorganization
-do 5 things that create a cleaner more "honest" home (I recently read Jessica Alba's "The Honest Life" and was encouraged to make a few changes in our home, more on that in a post coming soon).
-guest room/office overhaul
-do at least one photo shoot a week to work on styling and overall skill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...